Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

I have been BACK in Singapore for 6 hours

Filling my head with quick , fast, and well..useful tips about simple thinking about why waste money yah?

A few things yah..

One is that I admire several great philosophers and that OK..I actually read almost ALL of their writtings. I really do because of curiosity.

Also, I think one thing in common, is that I get to figure out how the hell I am what I am.

FIRST. I was NOT one of those popular guys in school, I had a gang, and I was not at all a nice guy.
TWO.  In real life today, I can count on ONE hand, any of my old friends or boys that I hung out with...that sort of BEAT me at the game of life.

I damned well got almost all things right...by being TOTALLY illogical in almost all of my moves.
But that was between 1980 to 1993.

After that...NO problems at all.

LONDON, my love for being extreme, and also altruistic (in thinking but not always in practice), gave me a SUPERB start in life.

Heck...I spend TOO much time in either the UK or watchland worlds.

I only discovered that JAPAN was actually a whole lot more fun, and MUCH more philosophical and NEVER leveraged their skills, on the market.

But, enough.
The people who are regarded as moral luminaries are those who forego ordinary pleasures themselves and find compensation in interfering with the pleasures of others.

 








No comments:

Post a Comment