Pages

Friday 6 July 2012

I keep a house rabbit.

She was given to my daughters some 5 years ago.
At first, it took us both, wife and I to get used to her.
We were dog people, and we had lost our og to pneumonia and old age some years back.
At first, Flippy, that's her name took 2 years to gain an "IQ" that would approach a dog, but last year, her intelligence boosted up to "dog" level...and on top of giving us a feeling of deep love, ananimal that is totally harmless and defenseless, depending on your care, and returning love by gently licking my fingers...always makes me a better person...and doctor.



1 comment:

  1. Animals are a very good way to teach everyone how great life is. It will give love to you no matter if you feed him or beat him...
    "The measure of a society can be how well its people treat its animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

    ReplyDelete